Thursday, March 15, 2007

Dinner with the Velottas

It has been a couple of weeks since I last posted. We've been quite busy and Avery has been off his sleep schedule for a couple of weeks. I'll be back logging soon though. Lots to talk about.

We had Mike, Ieva, and baby on the way come over for dinner last night. It's always entertaining to see them. Never a dull moment. So, I have a story.

We were all sitting at the dinner table, including the boys, and Avery said to Ieva "Your hair is pretty."

Ieva said "Thank you."

Mike questioned "Are you hitting on my wife?"

If we hadn't all burst into laughter, I'm sure Avery would have said "I'm not hitting your wife." or "What does 'mywife' mean?"

Anyway, we enjoyed their company and we're very excited about the new Velotta coming in June. Congratulations to them both!