Friday, September 26, 2008

A Quiet House at 3pm



What do you do when it's 3pm and the house is quiet, the baby asleep, your boys out of town for the weekend? Well, you do what I'm doing, you blog all about it.

Eli took Avery and Zachary to Bryan's family cottage this weekend for what they called a "mancation". I don't know how long it will last since it is looking pretty gloomy outside and I'm sure the kids will be moaning about what to do. They will have Logan and Kaylee to play with, and all the Wii game time they can stomach, so it may come down to how long Eli and Bryan can hold out.

I'm going to try not to waste the whole weekend goofing around on the internet. There is so much to do to get ready for fall and cold weather: organize the house, switch out bedding and warmer clothes, etc. I'm not excited and motivated, but it needs to be done and there won't be any better time.

No comments: