Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Break by the Food

I can't say all the meals this spring break have been healthy, but I've been having fun in the morning making a new breakfast foods for the kids and myself. Breakfast is the easiest for me because that is when I have the energy to make it. Dinner may be chicken nuggets if the kids are lucky ;) Anyhow, I thought I'd write down what I made so that we have ideas in the future. The ingredients I usually always have in my house.

Anyhow our meal plan for this weeks breakfast included:
Monday - Omelets - make it your way
Tuesday - Oatmeal with cereal, milk and some flax-seed
Wednesday - Cereal smoothies - strawberry, Greek yogurt, flax-seed and ground fiber cereal
Thursday - crepes with strawberries and raspberry/rhubarb syrup
Friday - egg salad open face with avocado and tomato

No comments: