Monday, April 13, 2009

Rum Punch Night

My mom and dad cheering to free rum and an awesome place.
Little Leah with a glazed over look. I think she had some rum.
I have to say that having a Rum Punch Night at the resort was one draw for Eli and me when it came to buying our time share. I was about to think we didn't get anything for free. But, with rum comes loss of inhibitions, which means your more likely to buy the stuff that the marketers had come to sell. Eli and I were smart and left our wallets behind. My parents on the other hand got sucked in.

Besides the shopping, we had a great time. The kids went down the slide for the second time today. We all went to the beach again. We enjoyed the hot tub. We wore out the kids by dinner time and they were having a hard time keeping their heads up. We just ate at the restaurant at the pool, which is good food, slow service, but we're on "island time."

No comments: