Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shopping

These guys were everywhere. The highlight of our trip, my favorite, iguanas.
We're shopping for jewelery. We actually we're on a scavenger hunt looking for the free stuff, and when I say we, I mean Mom and I. The kids enjoyed the stop for ice cream though.
Is there wind in there?

We went shopping today after going to the pool this morning. My parents bought me a ring, which is an early birthday present. Thank you Mom and Dad. The prices on jewelery were great. Everything else, normal or higher than usual. The taxi drivers kept yelling at us again. They wanted to take us back to our cruise ships. Although, I don't feel too bad, because my swim aerobics instructor, who is a St. Thomas native, says she gets nagged by the taxi drivers too.

After shopping, my parents go on a Sunset Cruise, remember free cruise for listening to the time share spiel. We take the kids to the pool for some drinks (for Eli and I) and rum bingo. Yeah! I won, some guava Cruzan rum. Our neighbors, gave us beer. They're leaving the next day, so they are trying to get rid of it. Fun Fun Fun...